Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Get This Road Signs Revit Family Pack!

I just posted a road signs Revit family pack on my Buy Me A Coffee page. This never-released Revit content has 5 different road signs Revit family. All of them are parametric. 

LINK BELOW:

https://buymeacoffee.com/philosophyinbim/e/300557

The family is in 2020 version, meaning they can be used on projects in 2020 version or later. Each family has an option that allows you to change the pole type (Round, Square and U-channel). You can also adjust the pole height as needed. 

As for the Speed Limit, ADA parking and Stop signs, there are additional parameters that allows you to adjust to suit your need. 

For example, you can change the speed limit on the speed limit sign family just by changing the text 




Be aware of the speed limit! 


For the Stop sign, you can toggle 1, 2, 3 or 4 way in the instant parameter. 






For the ADA parking sign, there is a toggle to turn the Van Accessible sign on/off. 



I built them many years ago as a fun side project back in the day. At the time, there were no proper road signs Revit families available. (Unfortunately, this is still the case.) I thought there were enough challenges to build them as parametric families because of the shape of the signs. Fast forward 10+ years later, they just sat there in my folders. 

So I decided to clean them up and update them to a more recent version. I made sure they are render-ready with material assigned to the content but you can also assign custom material with the material parameters in place. 




As a result, I decided to share them on the Buy Me a Coffee page. If you don't know anything about this site, it is a free platform that helps creators like artists, podcasters, and writers earn money from their fans and followers.

You can download this pack of 5 road signs family for a fee. It is a great way to support me as a content creator. 

I will try to make a video to showcase these families on my YouTube channel later. Go check out my page and hope you can support me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment