Monday, February 26, 2024

New Phil-osophy in BIM Platform

Howdy!

If you happened to see my last post (dated September 13,2023), you probably know I have a YouTube channel by now. This is something I have always wanted to do besides writing a blog. 

Going back to my first ever blogpost, that was well over 10 years ago. 


I know I haven't written many posts in the past few years due to many reasons (more like excuses). There are times when it is quite difficult to share my tips and tricks (among other things) with just words and images; being able to show the whole process in a video format makes a huge difference. 

After putting off years after years, I finally started the channel in 2022, then paused. In 2023, I pulled the trigger and went for it. My YouTube channel is named the same. 

Phil-osophy in BIM



After several posts and months later, as of yesterday, I have over 100 subscribers!!! 





As I am writing this post, the subscriber numbers have gone up to 121!!!

I know this may be a small count compared to other YouTube channels. However, it does offer me some confidence to continue to share my passion in BIM, Revit, Architecture, and technology. 

I am hoping you will enjoy the new site, subscribe, and engage with me there. 

This doesn't mean this blog site is dead. I would still like to keep it running as long as I can. Well, that's it for now. I hope to see you on my channel soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment